By Using Our AB Site You Accept The Terms of this Policy
Please read this Acceptable Usage Policy carefully and ensure that you understand it before using Our AB Site. Our Acceptable Usage Policy sets out standards that apply to your use of this website, www.Allibhavan.com (“AB Site”) when communicating via Our AB Site, uploading User Content, or otherwise interacting with it. It is recommended that you print a copy of this Policy for your future reference.
Your agreement to comply with this Policy is indicated by your use of Our AB Site. If you do not agree to this Policy, you must stop using Our AB Site immediately.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:
|“content” or “Content”||means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases, and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our AB Site;|
|“User/You”||means a user of Our AB Site;|
|“User Content”||means additional data (other than personal data), submitted by Users to Our AB Site; and|
|“We/Us/Our”||means LSA Retail Telscombe Ltd , a company registered in England under 10465246, whose registered address is 95 St Dunstan Hill, Cheam, Surrey SM1 2LW and whose main trading address of 11-15 Market Place, Bexleyheath DA6 7DZ for Alli Bhavan supermarket store.|
2. Information About Us
Our AB Site, www.Allibhavan.com, is owned and operated by LSA Retail Telscombe Ltd , a limited company registered in England under 10465246, whose registered address is 95 St Dunstan Hill, Cheam, Surrey SM1 2LW and whose main trading address is 11-15 Market Place, Bexleyheath DA6 7DZ for Alli Bhavan supermarket store.
3. How to Contact Us
4. Changes to this Policy
We may alter the terms of this Policy at any time. As explained above, your use of Our AB Site constitutes your acceptance of this Policy. Consequently, any changes made to this Policy will apply to your use of Our AB Site the first time you use it after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page every time you use Our AB Site.
If any part of the current version of this Policy conflicts with any previous version(s), the current version shall prevail unless We explicitly state otherwise.
5. Acceptable Usage of Our AB Site
You may only use Our AB Site in a lawful manner:
- You must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply;
- You must not use Our AB Site in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- You must not use Our AB Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind;
- You must not use Our AB Site to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit unauthorised or unsolicited marketing or similar material (commonly referred to as “spam”);
- You must not use Our AB Site to bully, threaten, harass, intimidate, insult, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- You must not use Our AB Site to harm or attempt to harm minors in any manner; and
- You must not use Our AB Site , submit User Content, or communicate in any way using Our AB Site that does not comply with the content standards set out below in Clause 7.
We may provide any kind of interactive service through Our AB Site such as online chat by our customer service agent to provide instant assistance. Such interactive services may be partially automated and/or carried out by our customer service agents (people).
- We use reasonable efforts to carry out risk assessments for any interactive services that We may offer in order to determine the risks posed to Users from third parties and, on the basis of those risk assessments, decide whether to implement moderation and, if so, what kind.
- Notwithstanding Clause 6.2, We are under no obligation to monitor, moderate, or in any other manner oversee any interactive services provided on Our AB
Site. We hereby exclude any and all liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use of such interactive services by a User who breaches the content standards set out below in Clause 7, whether We monitor the interactive service or not.
Minors may only use the interactive service(s) provided on Our AB Site with the consent and supervision of their parent or guardian.
7. Content Standards
When communicating via Our AB Site, uploading User Content, or otherwise interacting with Our AB Site, you must not submit, communicate, or otherwise do anything that:
- is sexually explicit;
- in any way sexualises minors (including, but not limited to, child sexual abuse material);
- is obscene, deliberately offensive, hateful, or otherwise inflammatory;
- promotes violence;
- promotes, encourages, incites, or supports acts of terrorism;
- promotes or assists in any form of unlawful activity;
- is defamatory of another person;
- bullies, insults, intimidates, or humiliates another person;
- discriminates against, or is in any way defamatory of, any person, group, or class of persons; race; nationality; gender; gender identity; sexual orientation; religious or philosophical beliefs; disability; or age;
- is intended or otherwise likely to threaten, harass, annoy, alarm, inconvenience, upset, or embarrass another person;
- is calculated or otherwise likely to deceive;
- is intended or otherwise likely to infringe (or threaten to infringe) another person’s right to privacy or otherwise uses their personal information in a way that you do not have a right to;
- misleadingly impersonates any person or otherwise misrepresents your identity or affiliation in a way that is calculated to deceive [(obvious parodies are not included in this definition provided that they do not breach any of the other content standards in this Clause 7);
- implies any form of affiliation with Us or any other party where there is none;
- infringes, or assists in the infringement of, the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, designs, patents, trade marks, and database rights) belonging to Us or any other party;
- is in breach of any legal duty owed to another party including, but not limited to, contractual duties and duties of confidence.
- When communicating via Our AB Site, uploading User Content, or otherwise interacting with Our AB Site, you must ensure that your communication or
- is truthful and accurate (where you are stating facts);
- states only genuinely held opinions; and
- complies fully with any and all local, national, or international laws and regulations that apply.
8. Breaches of this Policy
- Suspend or terminate your right to use Our AB Site;
- Remove, either temporarily or permanently, your communication, User Content, or other submissions from Our AB Site;
- Issue you with a written warning;
- Take legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of any and all relevant costs on an indemnity basis resulting from your breach;
- Take further legal action against you, as appropriate;
- Disclose such information to law enforcement authorities as required or as We deem reasonably necessary; and/or
- Any other actions which We deem reasonably appropriate (and lawful).
- We hereby exclude any and all liability arising out of any actions that We may take (including, but not limited to those set out above in Clause 8.1) in response to your breach.
9. Law and Jurisdiction
- This Policy, and the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, English law.
- If you are a consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law in your country of residence. Nothing in Clause 9.1 takes away from or reduces your legal rights as a consumer.
- If you are a consumer, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to this Policy or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by your residency.
- If you are a business user, any dispute, controversy, proceedings, or claim between you and Us relating to this Policy or to the relationship between you and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.